To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

ONE MORE DAY!!!

...to upload your cards on your blog or into a gallery.In order to be eligible for the prize you must do at least 5 cards using the NOVEMBER challenge as inspiration. Post your link to your cards in the challenge post.Thanks!!! Hope to see YOURS there!!!

Tamara has a brand new challenge for December 1st!!! Get your paper ready and your card mojo in gear!!!We're heading into the holidays!!!

Wow!!! I just noticed that the first of Novemeber we had almost 7000 visitors.This is the end of November and we've more than doubled that in ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! Over 14 000 visitors! That's an amazing number!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I so wish I had made the goal for the November challenge. Unfortunately this past month has been insane. Here's hoping I get the next one done!

Robin said...

Hi! I nominated your blog for the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my blog for details! rockinrobin1973.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
Robin