To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introducing Kat!

Welcome to Tuesday with out introduction to another new team member - Kat!

My name is Kat Roberts and I live in Northern California and grew up in the midwest. I have been crafting since I was 9 years and started 4-H. I work full time and am married to my husband, Scott. We are expecting our first baby, a girl!, on August 30th!


Congrats Kat to you and Scott and can't wait to see some baby pictures too!

Here is some inspiration for you from Kat for your July challenge since anything goes!







We're looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful cards Kat!

You can check out more on her blog HERE!

Stay tuned for more designers and inspiration every day this week!
Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Congrats on your appointment to the design Team Kat. Love your cards and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Pat said...

Great cards. It's nice to "meet" you Kat and put a face with a name. I look forward to being CCARY design team friends!

Loretta said...

kat your cards are wicked awesome, i love the colors and different things u used on each card. look forward to a fun time at CCAYR