To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, July 2, 2010

July Challenge - Slight Delay

Hi Everyone!

My name is Colleen and I've been on the DT here for the last 6 months.  Lesley and I would just like to let you know that we'll be keeping things up and running here while Deanne takes a little bit of well deserved time for herself. 

As a result of the slight change in plans, we've had a bit of delay with the July Challenge and the new Design Team.  We're very excited about the design team announcement and what's coming this month!  We also can't wait to show you some more fabulous inspiration for your Christmas cards that are going to be needed before you know it!  We're only 177 days away from the big day now and cards need to be out long before that!

We're hoping to have an announcement at the beginning of the week, so check back soon!
Cheers,

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Good to know. Thanks for taking this site over. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. grohcindy@juno.com

Unknown said...

I have been coming to your site off and on for the last few months. I really enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with for the challenges. I am starting to "seriously" think about what my card design will be for this year, and love the inspiration. I have given the link to your site to the Christmas Notebook group that I am a part of. (A group that starts up in August, and helps you prepare for the upcoming holidays!) Hopefully, some of them will come over and enjoy your site as well.

Sher said...

Hi - I tried joining this site, but for the past two weeks it says that my approval is pending. I already belong to a similar site, Simply Scrapping Crafts. Would you please let me know if membership is open and how long it will take to be approved? I would love to participate in the challenges.
Thanks - Sharon
shareeduff@aol.com
sharonsscrappin.blogspot.com